Old June 30th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Alec

Default Travel insurance for Senior's

"Derek F" wrote in message

"Alec" wrote in message

"Derek F" wrote in message
Any recommendations for annual travel insurance for a couple

approaching
70?
Last years European cover (with Preferential) of £118 is now going up

£153 and this year we need Worldwide. No major health problems, last

year
my
controlled hypertension and acid reflux was included in the quote.

Since
then a small aortic aneurysm has been discovered which will be

measured
again in 18 months and my blood sugar has gone up to 7.3 which

medicine
by
numbers says is Diabetic as the normal limit is 7.1! When I asked my

doctor
what to say to an insurance company, he said "Tell them nothing, none

of
it
is really a factor"

For those aged 70-74, Which? recommends annual policy for those with medical
conditions:
insureandgo £125
www.halifax.co.uk/insurance £140.
For 75+ (for future reference):