Old September 28th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Ronald Hands

Default Socks

Elmwood wrote:

What is this special "overnight drying sock"
I will ask about quick-dry underwear in the next posting!

Living in southern Ontario, I'm surprised you're not familiar with
Tilley Endurables. Check the web site at

http://www.tilley.com/home.asp?countryCode=Can

where you'll find both the quick drying unmentionables and the socks.
The underwear is made from "an enhanced form of 100% polyester."
I suspect the same could be said for the socks (but don't confuse the
quick-drying socks with the heavy-duty walking socks, which contain a
lot of merino wool and are definitely not quick drying).

-- Ron