Old September 28th, 2004, 04:38 AM
BB

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:13:37 -0400, Elmwood wrote:

I would like to buy some of these fast drying socks, Please advise me on
what fabric the socks should be made of, in order to be dry by morning. I
have in the past had socks take much longer to dry in Europe in the winter.

I bought a few extra pairs of cycling socks, which are quick-drying (to
keep the feet dry, but they dry fast anyway). Runner's socks may be that
way. They're "coolmax" or similar fabrics, but its really just polyester
with different various weaves.

I will ask about quick-dry underwear in the next posting!

Underwear's no problem. Women's are often synthetic fabric, and men's are
usually worn down to paper-thin. So they all dry fast. ;-)

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)