Old September 28th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Songbird

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:13:37 -0400, Elmwood wrote:

I would like to buy some of these fast drying socks,
I will ask about quick-dry underwear in the next posting!

True confession time: I have been known to pack my oldest and rattiest
unmentionables and leave them behind as I go. Of course, I always remember
my mother saying "put on nice underwear in case you need to go to the
emergency room" -- at which point, I figure my undies are the least of my
concerns, and if it's a trauma case, they'll cut them off anyway!!!