Old November 23rd, 2004, 08:41 AM
simon

In message , yonk
writes

We're visiting Sydney for a weekend in April to celebrate our
anniversary.

Any recommendations for hotels that are particularly nice? Flexible
on budget, not too fussed about decor but would like nice views and a
good pool.

Cheers

J.

My family and I stayed at the Grace Hotel for a week this August past.
It's central, walking distance to Darling Harbour (10 mins) and Circular
Quay (15 mins). Staff were very helpful and they have a pool/gym. Try...

http://www.gracehotel.com.au

We plan to return to Sydney during December 2006 and we'll definitely
stay there again. BTW, this was our first visit to Australia and we just
love this country.

Cheerio,
Simon