Old April 9th, 2007, 01:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Default OT***HAPPY EASTER!!!

Martin wrote:

On 9 Apr 2007 05:04:30 -0700, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble wrote:

Runge1 wrote:
Load of rubbish from the web's talibans

If anyone needs blessings (from whatever source) it is
certainly YOU, you miserable SOB! I'm not particularly
religious, but I respect the beliefs of those who are (so
long as they don't try to force me to believe as they do).
Take it in the spirit meant, and if you can't respond in
kind, don't bother to reply at all! (reP-L-O-N-K!)

Poor scRunge! He is like the bad little school boy who is forced to
wear a dunce cap and stand in the corner...!!!

Nah he is proud of his cap. His mother gave it to him after it sprang a leak.

Didn't the same thing happen with J'aqcueloon's Dutch Cap...???

--
Best
Greg