Old September 5th, 2009, 06:58 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

Default Planning to go to Taipei for holidays

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 05:22:41 +0100, thenotebook
wrote:

Hi everyone!

Me and a group of friends are intending to visit Taipei (or even the
surrounding areas) this December holidays. We are not keen on total
shopping madness (even though there will be ladies), or temple visits
but hopefully it will be one which we will get to try out new things as
well.

Could you give us some advise on suggested itinerary or must-see sights
or must-do activities?
We are in our 20s and intending for a 5 day trip there.

Thanks for helping!!

No you're not. You're a travel company who pretends to ask travel
related questions as a way of spamming your company name here. Do you
think everyone is here is so stupid that we don't know what you're
doing?