Old February 24th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Vicky

Default Looking for travel advice

In article , MJL
wrote:

Italy is our prime objective... from everyone's suggestions, I would
be inclined to spend the entire month in Italy, and maybe head to some
of the islands in the Mediterranean instead of going to Spain and
Portugal... I want to have a good mix of sight-seeing and relaxation.
Maybe spend a week laying on the beach somewhere in the middle of some
action-packed travelling.

That sounds like a great trip...fitting for a honeymoon!! I am sure
you'll have a great time.

Does the price I was quoted from the travel agent ($1300 CDN) seem
about right for the tickets, or should I hold out for a better price?

Doesn't seem too expensive to me (flying from Vancouver to Rome,
right?), but then again, doesn't seem cheap either. Maybe you can hold
out a little longer to wait for some special deals to pop up.

-Vicky