Old October 9th, 2011, 01:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Paul Aubrin

Default Alumni Tours - Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 11:57:13 -0700, Walt Bilofsky wrote:

We're looking at an alumni association tour to a village in France.
Although they are marketed through many universities' alumni lists, a
lot of them are actually run by Thomas P. Gohagan & Co..

Has anyone had any experience with this company's tours?

Thanks.

As a point of comparison, I found this Canadian company:

http://www.omnitour.ca/destination/france

-6 days from 1419CA$*
Musée du Louvre, Centre culturel Pompidou, Tour Eiffel, Château de
Versailles et ses jardins…

- 9 days from 1799$*
Paris, Vallée de la Loire, La Normandie…

- 16 days from 2219$*
Paris, Vallée de la Loire, Bordeaux, Périgord, Côte d'Azur…

The english language part of their site only says:
http://www.omnitour.ca/destination-en/france
We don't have a specific program.
Why? Because, all our programs are flexible and tailored to your needs!