Old June 30th, 2004, 11:35 PM
WSTACEY

Default spirit incentives

My dream vacation is slowly turning into a night mare. Got the Catch the
Spirit vacation @ Discount Global Travel in Royal Oak, MI. Trying to plan
the all-inclusive to Dominican Republic. And anyone who thinks they can
go to DR on a 2 night vacation and call it a dream is mistaken. We know
and they know you will need more days to buy. I can get the DR Palace @
154/all inclusive for NOV 04. Being a military-government, I got 8 nights
for 116 all inclusive including taxes.

SI will sell you more days but at 252 per night. That includes 32 taxes
which no one at Wyndham can ID. Taxes are baked into the all inclusive
rate and can not be ID per Wyndham. Christinatheresa said it is a little
bit of scam. SI has to make profits, and I am trying to get room released
to me now rather that wait to 45 days before departure to see if I get my
room allotment. I am being "punished" because I would not accept their
off of $1,793 for the dream vacation. I have to wait,but they did offer
AIR know with 101 taxes each. I will need to pay a deviation if I extend
my room beyond 2 nights. It is 116 vs their 253 rate. Someone is making
lots of money on the extended stay and it sure is not me. I call the 253
rate a scam. I hope to get some satisfication from SI and from the agency
that gave it to me to lure me into their presentation. Nothing is free in
this world, but it was sure passed off as free in the Discount Global
Travel presentation. If I do not get satisfication, I will see if I have
a legitimate complaint to file with the better business bureau against
both Spirit Incentives and Discount Global Travel. Their upgrade fees are
ridiculously high.