Old January 8th, 2006, 01:46 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean

Default Anybody been to an ALMOND in Barbados???

I do not see much posted here....

BUT I just found out on Friday, that I WON a five day, all expenses
paid trip to one of the Almond resorts in Barbados!!!.

Still don't' know which one or all the details BUT I was hoping
perhaps to get a little digging done in case I do get to register some
preferences. For example, I see a variety of different opinions on the
"Club & Spa" resort versus "Almond Village"...I have read the more
recent reviews on Trip Advisor and for the most part nearly all seem
disappointed. And I understand there was a lot of renovation
done/being done?

Any pointers anyone has about which resort is better OR which room to
request, better beach, dining opps, "do's and don'ts" etc. I would
really appreciate it. Certainly not going to complain too much
regardless, after all it is a gift horse -just curious AND the more I
know the more I can ask for if the opportunity presents itself.

I am very familiar with Barbados, so I am sure we will have fun.
GUYS???