Old July 15th, 2006, 06:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.misc
Jim Ley

Default Chirac warns of 'African flood'

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 18:20:46 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Jim Ley writes:

Rubbish, whilst there is not an infinite amount of resources, there is
certainly more than enough for much larger population than the earth
has now.

How much, exactly, and with what standard of living?

How much what?

exactly what?

I have no idea what a "and with what standard of living?" can apply to
an exactly - do you mean population of the planet? I would say
12,453,123,109 and with a standard of living of 87.6 on the Theolophis
scale.

Jim.