Old June 14th, 2004, 04:42 PM
cb

Default ATTN. Boracay Bill !

First of all, I think I know something about Pinas because I was born and
raised there until I was 20 and so you're statement tjat the "term *Flip* is
NOT considerered bad" shows that you're totally clueless about the islands.
For someone who supposedly has "spent HALF the years there", whatever that
means, you don't know the first thing about the PI. Try going to Boracay and
using that term around the locals and to use your own words, they will
"shove them up your arse." In fact, do you know that there was a recent
murder there of a German who had lived in Boracay for many many years. He
was found in his house with 2 other people? Luckily his Filipina wife was in
Manila and escaped harm.

As for the post being a private email, why didn't you just send private
email instead of posting it to the NG for the whole world to see? That was a
bad mistake because it really showed your true colors and how to just bandy
terms like "flip" without realizing the full import of what you're typing.
In a private email, you could have used any terminology you like to refer to
the Filipinos and no one would have know about it.

"Willy Eckerslyke" wrote in message

"cb" wrote in message
You can't assume that everyone else in the world is an indelicate and
insensitive as you are. I was by no means accusing anyone of being

"racist"
but I was just suggesting that a bit of diplomacy never hurt anyone.
(rest of drivel snipped)

If you knew ANYTHING about the Phils & had spent HALF the years there, as

have, you'd know that the term *Flip* is NOT considerered bad.

Once again .... get a life ..... & refrain ( "I suggest") from reading
messages that are meant for OTHER individuals.

Fool.