Old February 21st, 2006, 12:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Business at Sea

In article ,
(Mark O. Polo) wrote:
Kurt:

A better job would be to be the cruise companies liaison aboard ship
for the various business groups that frequent them. NCL here has an
advantage in that passengers participating in a bona fide business
meeting/conference/workshop can take advantage of a tax writeoff
inasmuch as NCL America is a legal American cruise entity.

That was interesting. I had no idea that cruise ships were
treated so much differently from "regular" meetings, etc. I wonder
if the group that was on the CP are gonna get a rude awakening come
tax time...

--
"Distracting a politician from governing is like distracting a bear from eating your baby."
--PJ O'Rourke