Old October 15th, 2011, 05:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

Default Purchasing pictures from the cruise line

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:24:01 -0400, Patricia Martin Steward wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:15:41 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser
wrote:

Considering I don't get my picture taken except for that forced one on
embarkation, sure! Let's see 'em. LOL

Foo -- the embarkation picture is the worst of the bunch, so I just
walk right past the photographer with a breezy "no thanks."

Hubby loves it. He can suck his belly in, no profiles. LOL

The last time I did this, three or four other groups behind me
followed suit. It's like everyone thinks they HAVE to take that
picture. You don't.

Interesting that.

All pictures go to Security btw, FYI.
--