Old March 13th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Markku Grönroos

Default KLM

"Gerrit 't Hart" wrote in message
. au...

"Douglas W. Hoyt" wrote in message
Once in the air OK but the ground staff is ignorant and arrogant.

My experiences in Amsterdam are excellent with the ground

staff--couldn't
be
more courteous and caring. At other airports, however, you might run

into
subcontracted staff, who really don't know and don't care.

My experiences and those of family members have all been at Schiphol, over
at least 5 occasions, none of them good!
We try and steer clear of them.

In what way experiences have been not so good ? For one and the same reason
or for different reasons ? You seem to be loyal to visiting the airport
anyways.