Old December 30th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Larry R Harrison Jr

"AJC" wrote in message
news
I wonder if the emergency slides will have been disengaged, if so the
jump from a DC10 door to the ground would most likely lead to broken
bones. In any case don't forget this happened in the US. With the
state of nervousness there, the likely presence of armed air marshalls
on the aircraft, and almost certainly the presence of armed police on
the ground, opening a door and jumping out could well be the last
action you took.

And that would be KIDNAPPING. To not allow me to leave unless I'm under
questioning for having committed a crime, or I'm under oath in court giving
crucial testimony, or I'm at work performing a delicate life-dependent type
of occupation, those things excepted--to not allow me to leave is flat-out
KIDNAPPING, I don't care what the law says.

How can we get this changed?

LRH