Old June 19th, 2010, 11:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

Default Norwegian Gem

On Jun 18, 1:17*am, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
We have taken the Norwegian Spirit this year, enjoyed her, and plan to take
the Norwegian Gem on a Mediterranean cruise this September.
Has anyone here been on her recently who can give me a report on her?

It just Dawned on me that you shouldn't be Jaded by taking an Epic
journey on the Gem. She is a Jewel of a ship and your Spirits will
rise and you will smile showing your Pearly white teeth as you sail
away with Pride as the Sun sets and the Stars come out in the night
Sky on the Sea.

The Sea still lives in my heart ...