Old October 15th, 2013, 03:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default travel agent?

On 10/14/2013 3:57 PM, wrote:

and you are an idiot cause I got my cruise for about 350 dollars that
includes everything except alcohol charges and extras bought the
different ports. no hastle with a travel agent no middle man needed

And you'll come back and complain about it like you did last time and
say how you can't see why anyone would do a cruise longer than 4 days.

I just booked a cruise today for 2 people, $949 each, got $450 in
on-board credit. I used a travel agent. How much did YOU get for your
cruise? I'm guessing NOTHING?

I'm not saying that this other guy has anything useful to offer, but you
of all people should not present yourself as an expert on ANYTHING to do
with cruising.