Old April 10th, 2015, 09:37 PM posted to comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.travel.europe,soc.history.medieval
Erilar

Default back from the brink

Aldo Raine wrote:
On 4/9/15 10:00 AM, Erilar wrote:
I'm battling back from disaster-- almost all my apps on the iPad were wiped
clean of all data somewhere in the middle of the nasty battle with a new
computer with the worst OS I've ever had to deal with: Yosemite. I now have
to clear away the old posts here to get up to date before I leave home on
my yearly trip combo and have only Newstap on the iPad with me.

Brink? Disaster?

Hell dude, you only lost the list of which still-there online posts you
read and your Angry Bird best scores...

All the info on off-line maps, everything in Pages, and lots more. At least
I won't be wasting time playing games. Not Angry Birds, though. I got tired
of that long ago.

--
biblioholic medievalist