Old May 7th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Olivers

Default "Airlines" on A&E

Jonathan Smith extrapolated from data available...

Neither is reality TV for most of us road warriors.

Of course, but in comparison to the average travel oriented-productions and
the entire absence of reality in any travel-related vignettes appearing on
most television, the expectable, tried and true fates of the late, unruly,
drunk, just plain stupid, desperately self-centered, or grotesquely
unfortunate WN pax came close to the "reality" I see when traveling.

I presume that most here who (even rightly) decry the lack of "customer
service" in airports and on aircraft don't have much experience looking for
customer service in Greyhound depots and any but a tiny handful of large
AMTRAK stops. Rumor has it that bus depot food (where it's still
available) is cheaper than the airports' but.....

TMO