Old July 7th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Ross

We stayed recently in The Palms Resort on the Esplanade. Varying types of
accommodation with some facilities in the rooms.

We stayed in a bungalow. Walking distance to the Mall, Parliament House
etc.

This link is from the QANTAS web site to accommodation:

http://www.qantas.com.au/content/dyn...ommodation0506

The Palms Resort Hotel is a short distance from Saville Park Hotel.

The top hotels seem to be Crowne Plaza and Saville Park.

We were happy with the "cheaper" ground floor accommodation.

Ross

"Marc" mmiatocedotenel wrote in message
Hello,

We are starting our trip in Darwin and would like some advise on which
hotel
or B&B to take for a night or two? We know the Mirambeena we stayed there
few years ago, any other recommendations?

Kind regards

Marc & Angelique
Netherlands