Old December 12th, 2007, 02:17 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Äz¦Ì¶º[_2_]

Default Tasmania

Hi, I will be travelling to Tas during the Australia Day. I try to have a
flexible itinerary so will plan NOT to book accomodations before the trip. Do
you see that a problem? Will most likely stay in places like Hobart,
Launceston, Bicheno and Eagleneck (or port phillip).

- Alex

Cactus wrote:

Hi folks I am a Canadian going to Australia next year at this time.
One thing I want to do is see Tasmania.
I think I will allot about a week. I am not sure whether to rent a car or go
on a budget tour. I am not able to do the hiking thing so this would be
quite tame.
If there are any Tassies in here with ideas let me know.
I will fly into Hobart from Adelaide

Cheers