Old March 24th, 2009, 06:16 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Magnus[_2_]

Default How safe is Jerusalem?

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:01:46 +0200, "Markku Grönroos"
wrote:

"Alan S" kirjoitti
viestissä:k72es41oiqdgtbspua6npbtiodd8n105l8@4ax. com...
In planning next year's trip I came across this report
today:
http://www.valparaisotimes.cl/content/view/492/1/
and
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/am...gentina.crime/

They seem relevant to this thread, regardless of the
country.

As far as violent civil crime against people is concerned, the world has
always divided to two: very violent Americas and Africa and not so violent
Europe and Asia. I don't know any reason for this. Only that it is so.
Naturally this polarization is an utter generalisation.

Especially when you realize that the Middle East is in Asia!

Mort