Old April 18th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Carmen L. Abruzzi

LuisMedina wrote:
Hi, everybody

I'm looking for some options to know entreprises and interesting
places in Silicon Valley in my next trip to California.

Stanford University is about the only interesting place in Silicon
Valley I can think of that would be open to the general public. Rodin
sculpture garden, central church and the surrounding quad are
interesting, but unfortunately the architecture of the rest of the
campus has been subordinated to 'blend in' with that of the quad, with
extremely tedious results. Berkeley is much more interesting
architecturally.

Can someone suggest me something like vacation packages or similar

for
this purpose? Obviously, I'll include main cities like LA, San Diego,
San Francisco and more.

Eh? Sounds like you're talking about all California, not just Silicon
Valley.

Thanks a lot

Luis