Old August 26th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Rubber Ducky

Default How much (£) should i budget for this trip?

UK (Birmingham) - GERMANY (Munich) - POLAND (Auswitch, Warsaw) - RUSSIA
( St. Petersburg, Moscow) - INDIA (Delhi, Japiur) - CHINA (Bejing) - HONG
KONG - THAILAND (Bangkok) - AUSTRALIA (Melbourne) - NEW ZEALAND
(Auckland, Wellington) - FIJI (Suva) - PERU (Lima) - BRASIL (???) -
SOUTH AFRICA (???) - EGYPT (Cairo) - UK (Birmingham)

I'm thinking i'll fly to munich, then train to moscow, then fly to delhi,
fly to bejing, fly to hong kong, fly to bangkok, fly to melbourne, fly to
auckland, fly to suva, fly to lima, train to brazil fly to SA, fly to egypt
and then fly back to the UK.

I'm estimating about a 2 year round-trip, working as and when I need/want
to.

Can anyone give me a rough budget and also point me in the right direction
as to where there are savings to be made?

Thanks
David

(Apologies for cross-posting (again!))