Old January 10th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Andrea Bostrom

Default ? Martinique All Inclusives

Greetings ---

My husband and I are wondering if anyone can recommend some all
inclusive resorts in Martinique? We've been to the Club Med there and were
happy with it but would like to know if anyone can recommend others? We're
planning a 10 day trip for sometime this Spring. The only requirements are
that the accomodations be clean and have easy access to a very nice beach. It
doesn't have to be fully all inclusive --- recommendations for accomodations
with kitchens will be appreciated as well. Feel free to email directly.

Thanks

Andrea