Old September 25th, 2008, 08:36 AM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Default Planes in Europe

Janet Wilder wrote:

I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We
will be doing 3 flights within Europe. One from Paris to Budapest, one
from Amsterdam to Seville (with a change of plane in Madrid) and one
from Seville to Barcelona.

They are all e-tickets. I won't have a printer so I can't get boarding
passes. Do we just go up to the check-in counter and show them the
copies of the schedules the TA gave us? I'm assuming that they will not
speak English.

Why would you assume they don't speak English?
The internet is all over Europe, it's not like your hotels won't have
printers.

Show up at the counter with the flight number, and you should be fine.