Old September 25th, 2008, 08:40 AM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Default Planes in Europe

mul wrote:

I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We will
be doing 3 flights within Europe. One from Paris to Budapest, one from
Amsterdam to Seville (with a change of plane in Madrid) and one from
Seville to Barcelona.

They are all e-tickets. I won't have a printer so I can't get boarding
passes. Do we just go up to the check-in counter and show them the copies
of the schedules the TA gave us? I'm assuming that they will not speak
English.

TIA,
--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation

English is widely spoken in the EU,most especialy in Holland,,less so in
France,,
But i doubt you will have any problems
Mul

English will be available at all of the locations indicated, without a
problem. Of course, the OP might actually attempt the language of the
country are in. After all, all they need for check in is the flight
number and to make sure they go to the right destination.