Old September 7th, 2004, 04:09 AM
R H Draney

Ken filted:

wrote in news:20946-413BC685-45@storefull-
3235.bay.webtv.net:
I just got home from visiting Utah. I visited the four corners area,
monument valley, Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. Would you agree
with this statement? If you like rocks visit Utah, if you don't stay at
home.

If you like the outdoors, Utah is fantastic. If you like the indoors, go to
New York City.

Hehehe...for a second there I thought you were going to say "if you like the
indoors, go to your room"....

You could make a statement like Scott's about almost any place on earth, though,
couldn't you?....

"If you like windmills, go to New Mexico"....

Or "if you like the sky, go to Arizona; if you don't, go to Seattle"....

Wait, here's one:

"If you like the classics, go to Carnegie Hall; if you don't, go to
Branson"....r