Old December 3rd, 2006, 04:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Vikings are Back

In article . com,
" wrote:

Wow, it's hard to believe that so much has changed in three short
months since the SGC. We had wonderful food and great service and
didn't find any surly crew. I'm curious as to why a large group would
have chosed Personal Choice dining, I think you might have been better
to chose a traditional seating. It's too bad you didn't have Sergio in
the DaVinci dining room, he would have taken better care of you than
your Head Waiter.

Most of the group did have Traditional dining including Tom and myself.
Some of the group did not. The reason is that some booked later. Since
there is only one traditional dining room and two for Anytime dining
the later bookers ended up on Anytime. Since more passengers request
traditional than anytime the late bookers could not be moved as the
traditional was full from those who had booked it early. The issue with
Anytime as I see it is that they should probably do either all
Traditional or all Anytime but since Traditional is more popular they
keep it, but Anytime requires more dining room space to work.

--
Charles