Old November 6th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Reid

Default Spain Travel

Following up to Gustavo Ariel Schurman

Hi Douglas, I don't agree with You, Spanishs are very open and very
nice talking to anyone, food is the best !!!!

Si !

Maybe because I'm from Argentina, same language and similar cultures
than american...

No, they are nice to Brits too.

You can find nicer people in the south of spain rather than north, go
to Andalucia Province - Granada City you won't regret it. Ask for
"Tapas".

Gustavo, I don't agree. The Galicians are very nice. OK Castille
is a little more serious, but still friendly. Not as warm and
happy as south americans maybe, but still nice!
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso