Old December 25th, 2003, 01:28 AM
norma

Default San Sebastian Festival

We're looking forward to the festival as much as the cruise! We're coming in
on the 17th for the Norwegian Sky on the 18th.

We don't get in until you are getting on the ship. I'm sorry we won't likely
be able to meet up. What hotel did you get and how did you find it?

MrT

Yes, we will just miss each other. Too bad, it would have been fun to
meet up with someone from the boards.
We stayed at Wyndam Old SJ last year and we were able to walk around
and enjoy the festival. Met others from CC Roll Call Board for dinner
at Parrot Club which was a blast. Wyndam was sold out this year for us
too. We are staying at Marriott Couryard, Ilsa Verde. Found it by
searching on line and the price was fair. We are getting in late so
being in Old SJ didn't matter.
Have a great cruise. See you on the boards.
Norma