Old February 16th, 2005, 09:21 PM
punk-tilous

wrote in message
oups.com...
youd be stopped at the border?

LOL......

almost nothing gets stopped crossing the border.....

not to turnt his thread into a political rant, but if our current govt
would tighten up our borders instead of fighting a war thousands of
miles away, we would be a lot safer.....

back the the thread....you wouldnt be able to get a prescript that
quickly, so unless you feel like dealing with the street scene, look
for a concert or large event where you are traveling too, and score
there.....

Chuck

Even if you are able to get what is loosely called a "cannabis card", I
believe there still some restrictions are to where you can buy and smoke the
stuff.

Regarding the street scene, if you are in the SF Bay Area, just a walk on
Telegraph Ave in Berkeley and I guarantee you offers of MJ will abound.