Old September 1st, 2011, 04:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom[_12_]

Default Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:03:12 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

I won't help you commit a felony and I have already given you sage
advice. don't do it.

Since I am in a holiday m00D, if I were to, hypothetically and for
academic purposes only, smuggle weed onboard I would stuff it in my
vagina.

This should work for you since you very much sound like a mangina to
moi.

Why such an obtuse asshole? Of course, I don't have a vagina and I truly
do not wish to mix my Sativa with my fecal orders.