Old September 1st, 2011, 04:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

Default Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:04:59 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:03:12 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

I won't help you commit a felony and I have already given you sage
advice. don't do it.

Since I am in a holiday m00D, if I were to, hypothetically and for
academic purposes only, smuggle weed onboard I would stuff it in my
vagina.

This should work for you since you very much sound like a mangina to
moi.

Why such an obtuse asshole? Of course, I don't have a vagina and I truly
do not wish to mix my Sativa with my fecal orders.

LOL "fecal orders"? OK, Mr. Tool, then find an orifice you like OR stuff
it in your underwear between your pee-pee and your "fecal orderifice".
Anywhere *except* in a carry on or suitcase.
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif