Old January 20th, 2007, 03:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Karen Henelde

Default Tour excursion information

We (4 couples traveling together) will be in Belize between 7:30 a.m. and 5
p.m. during our October Enchantment OTS cruise. Is this a port that we
should book excursions though RCI, or is it possible to sign up for tours
when we get to the dock. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Also,
some of our group are interested in touring the Mayan ruins while in
Cozumel. I think I read (maybe on this ng) that the ruins accessible from
Belize are better than the ones near Cozumel. Any thoughts? Thanks for
any input.

Karen
Owings Mills, MD