Old October 20th, 2014, 05:55 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
My friend you are a nature lover then I think these places are perfect for you; Yosemite National Park, Death Valley, Lake Tahoe, Channel Islands National Park and Venice Beach. All these places filled with stunning natural beauty but Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite places of this region. It is a beautiful place that you can visit throughout the year.
After reading your answers in different threads like Venice It seems you are a tourist and love to explore different regions of the world. I will remember your suggestions while I will go there. I think I should go there after winter season because it will be the right time to go there with kids.