Old January 17th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Go Fig

In article .com,
koneko wrote:

Day 2 Tokyo
AM:
Tour-- We are supposed to cover Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace Plaza, and
the Asakusa Kannon Temple and end up in the Nakamise Arcade
- I am not sure how large the tour group is going to be. I wish we did
the Tokyo Tower last, then we could skip it. I sort of want to see the
Imperial Palace and Asakusa Kannon Temple. We have the PM free. I was
hoping to somehow get to Ginza from Asakusa. From what I understand, I
can take the subway?

Yes, can be done on the same line too.

Then after Ginza, back to Hotel, which is in the
Roppongi area. Can I take a subway from Ginza to Roppongi? Does this
sound feasible?

Yes, again on the same line (no transfer).

Enjoy your trip.

jay
Sun Jan 16, 2005