Old August 26th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Matt Hardy

I think you get an extra night in bed if you travel in one direction as
opposed to the other. I have actually done it, but can't remember how it
worked. It would save one night's hotel charge.

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , Rubber Ducky
says...
UK (Birmingham) - GERMANY (Munich) - POLAND (Auswitch, Warsaw) -
RUSSIA
( St. Petersburg, Moscow) - INDIA (Delhi, Japiur) - CHINA (Bejing) -
HONG
KONG - THAILAND (Bangkok) - AUSTRALIA (Melbourne) - NEW ZEALAND
(Auckland, Wellington) - FIJI (Suva) - PERU (Lima) - BRASIL (???) -
SOUTH AFRICA (???) - EGYPT (Cairo) - UK (Birmingham)

Why don't you do the trip the other way round ?
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de - 6000 photos from Asia, Africa and Europe