Old December 12th, 2006, 04:18 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.abortion,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.jewish
Dan Clore

Default Jews Strive To Restore Christmas Trees At Seattle Airport

Anarcissie wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:

The issue isn't that the Rabbi wanted the Christmas ornaments removed,
but he wanted representation of his religion a this public facility.

That request was denied, even though the last Supreme Court case on the
subject agreed with the Rabbi.

The fact that the airport management took down the Christmas ornaments
leads me to believe that they knew they were in violation of that ruling
. Why didn't they simply allow the Menorah to be displayed? Could it be
they are anti-semitic

The Christmas tree is a pagan symbol anyway. It is not Christian.

That's just one of the ironies of the "war on Christmas"
idiots -- they focus on stuff borrowed from pagan religions.

--
Dan Clore

http://amazon.com/o/ASIN/1587154838/...edanclorenecro
Lord We˙rdgliffe & Necronomicon Page: