Old March 23rd, 2004, 06:31 PM
Pavel

Default 1st All-Inclusive Vacation --- Where to Go???

To me, that's a big disadvantage. On those nights one goes to the
clubs and parties "in excess", I would want to get to my hotel quickly
rather than taking a 30 minute bus ride south back to my resort.
Ideally, I would like my hotel to be as close to the clubs as
possible. Besides, traveling to popular places like Wal-Mart or Isla
Mujeras is also much further away this location. Being in the middle
of everything is my preferance. Again, if I wanted more isolation,
the Mayan region is where I would stay.

I do agree that CM Cancun probably does have the best beach "sun
position" wise.

Also, for me, the best location
"Steven Goodman" wrote in message
: One of the advantages of CM Cancun is being at the end of the hotel
: zone, this lets you take advantage of the nightclubs, etc, in the
hotel
: zone, but without being right in the middle of everything. And not
far
: away, like the resorts on the way to Playa del Carmen.
:
: CM Cancun also has the best beach location and the best snorkling in
Cancun.
:
: Steven Goodman
: