Old January 16th, 2008, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.air
me[_5_]

Default Fort Lauderdale to Miami...

On Jan 16, 12:53*pm, wrote:
On Jan 16, 1:07*am, (John L) wrote:

Are there any public shuttles that go back and forth taking whoever
is there? *What other options do I have and worst case, how much more
would it cost to take a taxi from FLL instead of Miami?

This company offers shared ride limos for a reasonable $18 to South
Beach.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html-

I checked that out, seems like a really good deal. I'm just wondering
how long their rides really are with all the other drop offs. It
estimates 2 hours on their site for what should be a 45 min drive.
They said that is just an estimate, but that would be my only concern
is if it actually took 2 hours to south beach.

You're talking about taking an additional hour to save $100. Do
you
make $100/hr?