Old March 30th, 2009, 10:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Torg20

Default Please Help Me Find This Mystery Location

This will be a difficult question for all but the most well versed
European travel experts. I am looking for a destination that I once saw
on the cover of a travel magazine. It was a small European town situated
on a rock in the middle of lake surrounded by mountains. The town had
medieval style walls and it was connected to the land by a single
bridge. It looked a bit like Mont St. Michel, but it was much smaller.
If anyone has any ideas as to the name of this location, please help me
out.

--
Torg20
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com