Old April 6th, 2009, 10:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge14[_2_]

Default Mediterranean Ferries

Notice how much martin tries and tries and tries

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
news
On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 21:04:23 +0100, "Gerry" wrote:

"Terry Richards" wrote in message
. ..
We are planning a trip from northern France to central/southern Italy by
motorcycle.

To cut down a bit on the road mileage, we were wondering if there were
any
ferries from southern France to Italy, either direct or with one
connection. My map doesn't show any but it's 9 years old...

None whatsoever.
Ferries are fast going out of business on international routes - it's
cheaper to fly!

Until you factor in the cost of a hire car at the other end and how much
you can
carry if you travel in your own car. Cross channel routes appear to be
booming.
--

Martin