Old November 17th, 2012, 08:44 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default free english courses

On Saturday, February 5, 2005 4:29:24 PM UTC+5:30, Bongrider wrote:
Hi, I've heard that in Sydney it's possible to follow some English
courses for free. It's because the future Australian teachers need some
students for training.
Anyone who has heard of such a thing in Melbourne?
Thanks

I am a college student always busy in going and attending my classes,tutions.I couldn't get enough time to travel distance places to attend english classes.So i am trying to learn english with videos online like this one http://youtu.be/s6Ris80-QdY