Old May 25th, 2008, 05:54 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Dick Adams[_2_]

Default Best places in OZ for expats to live?

GreenieLeBrun wrote:

Any where, they should intergrate with the Australian
community as a whole.

Why move to a new country just to live in an enclave
with others from the same country, if you want to
live with your own ethnic group stay home.

My question was not properly phrased. While discussing
my two weeks in OZ in December with some mates, I was
asked the question. My generic answer was "It depends
on what you like." My preference is four seasons. I
don't know how it is in OZ, but in the States most of
the insects die each Winter and only their offspring
appear come Spring and Summer.

Then I was asked about employment opportunities for
ex-pats and minorities. And that prompted my question.
here.

Of course, I did tell them we were countries separated
by a common language.

Dick