Old November 3rd, 2006, 01:32 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
VanRipperDerSeanDikhead

Default Idiot and racist TURKISH TROLL exposes once again his RACSIM and hatred. with support from Henrietta

Seanny please put the pictures back on,Henry can show it to all his
jewish friends
gogu wrote:
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
. uk...
"gogu" wrote in message
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
.uk...

"gogu" wrote in message
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
. uk...
'gogu' you are nothing but a "porco di cane" -- a bloated tick and the
worthless son of a 'grande pouttane' -- a grand whore!

What I was saying gentlemen?;-)
Just disregard the usual fascist, VULGAR, BARBARIAN Turks like this
worm;-)
Their only contribution is TROLL-ing and FLAMING!
Their only contribution is name calling, VULGAR language, etc...
Oh well, they are those rotten, fascist Turks who are giving a bad name
their country...
Thank G-d not all the Turks are animals like these.

What a pious man you are, gogulo? You won't even mention's God's name.

Or could it be because you are afraid that God might punish you for
mentioning his name with your hypocritical tongue?

You bloody hypocrite! You remind me of the Madame of a whorehouse who
goes
to church regularly.

QED;-)
Vulgar, savage, barbarian, name calling, pornographic, in a few
words...one
of the (few I hope) NAZI Turks;-)

I rest my case;-)

You'd do better to give your ass a rest!

What I was saying, ladies and gentlemen?;-)
Vulgar, barbarian, pornographic...
That's a...fascist TURK;-)))
Enjoy;-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html