Old March 3rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
icheck2000

Chris Blunt wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 02:07:46 GMT, michael wrote:

Chris Blunt wrote:

Yes, but why just target foreigners when the majority of those
involved are locals? You're only scratching the surface of the problem
if you attack it that way.

so now we've moved from "reasonable assumption" to blunt statement of
fact... amazing!

Yes, the vast majority of child sexual abuse cases in any country are
committed by locals of that country. That's a statement of fact, which
I don't find amazing at all.

Chris

Chris,

You are mostly right and I agree with you. But there are instances
that we most educate to the most educated first, in this case, the
western visitors. As a Cambodian-Canadian, I cannot stand men
attitudes toward women overthere. I find many of them are just
discussed when it comes to treating women or children of opposite sex.
However, that being said, I would absolutely encourage westerners who
are supposed to be more civilized to make sure that they are civilized
before they put their arms or fingures pointing others who are
obviously less fortunate. Human rights are protected if you who cliam
to be one practice it.

Cheers,

Icheck