Old May 7th, 2006, 09:08 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.china

Default A girl wants to hire me as her pretend boyfriend for a trip back to China to see her family. Scam?

On Mon, 08 May 2006 03:14:23 +0800, the renowned Chris Blunt
wrote:

On Sun, 7 May 2006 22:27:09 +0800, "JoSab" wrote:

Is she willing to go with another man caucasian of course who speaks
mandarin? I like to know her answer and your answer. Let's see who says
what.

Are you volunteering yourself? I was going to put my name forward if
the original poster decides against going. Let's form an orderly queue
here.

Chris

I'm looking for a surrogate. If she's interested, what are her IQ,
education and appearance parameters?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany